Re: [dxwg] profileDesc and the Guidance document

From: Lars G. Svensson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 15:04:50 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I also agree with @aisaac that we should be technology-neutral. And I also would point out that (to me) the URI identifies the profile as a `resource` that can have many `representations`. With that terminology there is no `profile document` since any document will be (only) a `representation` of the profile `resource`. (I. e. let's use the web architecture terminology)

--
GitHub Notification of comment by larsgsvensson
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/242#issuecomment-393197606 using your GitHub account