Re: [dxwg] vann:usageNote used incorrectly in DCAT RDF representation

From: Andreas Kuckartz via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 19:44:56 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@makxdekkers Sure, there are heuristics which can be applied - and schema.org requires them. I am well aware of that approach. I prefer clean data which does not require heuristics. (But I also prefer grammatically correct HTML instead of legal but ugly tag soup)

--
GitHub Notification of comment by akuckartz
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/233#issuecomment-392918453 using your GitHub account