Re: [dxwg] DCAT - CERIF alignment (profile)

From: Vladimir Alexiev via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 09:24:07 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@dr-shorthair Interesting! Which of the entities (eg at https://www.eurocris.org/cerif/main-features-cerif) fall in scope of this alignment?
- what would you map Dataset to? The closest is cerif:Product "A research result that is classified neither as a patent nor as a publication" but that seems poor: Product is originally intended for business products (eg a new car or airplane), and Data is not only the end product of a research Project, it's also input and intermediate material.

BTW I'm not sure how up to date the ontology is... I think it's for version 1.3, whereas CERIF is at 1.6:
https://www.eurocris.org/Uploads/Web%20pages/CERIF-1.6/documentation/MInfo.html

--
GitHub Notification of comment by VladimirAlexiev
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/225#issuecomment-392711590 using your GitHub account