Re: Analysis of the (national) DCAT,-AP extensions

Well, I hate to say this, but it looks like *someone* should at least
look at all of the "Added" classes and properties (7.2 and 7.4 tables)
and see if those have been covered in the current requirements. Added
restrictions are appropriate in the profile and shouldn't affect
definitions in the base vocabulary, as a general rule.

This would be an action on someone or ones in the DCAT sub-group.

kc