Re: [dxwg] profileDesc and the Guidance document

From: kcoyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2018 04:40:32 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
The URI identifies the profile document and doesn't say anything about the content of the profile. I think that the guidance deliverable should cover both the document addressability and the function of the profile. I don't know if we'll use MUST/MAY/etc in the guidance document, or if it will make better sense to talk in terms of common aspects and functionality, as Andrea says above. I would consider the inclusion of the metadata terms to be used to be essential to a profile - I can't imagine what a profile could be without that.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/242#issuecomment-392236131 using your GitHub account