Re: [dxwg] Profiles have URI identifiers that resolve to more detailed descriptions (6.1)

From: Andrea Perego via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2018 22:59:45 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I agree with @RubenVerborgh . A profile is just another resource, and shouldn't be treated differently.

I'm probably missing some background discussion, but I'm not clear whether the current agreement is that a profile URI MUST or instead SHOULD be dereferenceable. I would be in favour of SHOULD, and to use MUST only for requiring a profile to have a URI (irrespective of whether it is dereferenceable or not).

--
GitHub Notification of comment by andrea-perego
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/205#issuecomment-392208600 using your GitHub account