Re: [dxwg] Example of catalogued service

From: Andrea Perego via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2018 21:48:34 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@agbeltran said:

> Considering this discussion, and the addition of a property dcat:endpoint, should we consider a mapping to the SD vocabulary?

It might be considered as a super-property of `sd:endpoint`, but I don't think it is necessary/useful to make this explicit (at least, not in this phase, as the semantics of `dcat:endpoint` might slightly change).

--
GitHub Notification of comment by andrea-perego
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/237#issuecomment-392196232 using your GitHub account