Re: [dxwg] Use Case: interoperability between metadata standards describing resources of various types

From: Stijn Goedertier via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2018 08:22:53 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Thanks for looking into it, Jaroslav. Interoperability between metadata standards is a key selling point for DCAT and we were hoping to have it in the UCR document. The requirement that you derive from that to do a comparative analysis of conceptual models of metadata standards sounds perhaps strong; but some of that is actually done in the WG already. We will reword the UC to emphasize the interface-level interoperability; this is indeed the intended meaning. With regards to resource type, you are right, this is already covered in other UCs and addressed in Simon's proposals.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by stijngoedertier
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/223#issuecomment-391631175 using your GitHub account