Re: Soliciting comment on DCAT FPWD

The DCAT sub-group is responsible for feedback, so should develop a
procedure and task a small number of members to respond promptly to each
comment (even if just "Thanks, we're going to discuss this and get back
to you."). Any changes/solutions/etc. that come from comments should be
brought to the DCAT group and, depending on whether they result in
substantive changes, to the plenary.

Does that work?

kc