Re: [dxwg] Proposal for the structure of the "Guidance for Application Profiles" document

From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 21:43:00 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@andrea-perego yes I think you're touching on the point that made me wonder about the separation between in my diagram at https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1dHkpwKwUwMgS1RqSCTPO3uOoRiY_qNk0z5bhXJlYi4Y/ between my "Description/Specification
/Expression" (corresponding to your "definition" or the "representation" that we're talking about) and my "Profile Description Encoding".
So now I'm comforted in the separation and I won't use "encoding" for "representation/definition".
Maybe I'm going to push again "expression" or "specification", though ;-)

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/196#issuecomment-391150425 using your GitHub account