Re: [dxwg] Profiles have URI identifiers that resolve to more detailed descriptions (6.1)

From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 20:00:41 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I have an additional question: I agree that for a request for an 'holistic' data container like RDF, the URI of the profile should return to the 'hub' description in profileDesc. But what if the request is for XML? And could it be that for a request for RDF, asking for a 'SHACL' profile (ouch, metaprofiling ahead!!!) then what would get returned would be an XML Schema, or a SHACL file?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/205#issuecomment-391121375 using your GitHub account