Re: [dxwg] Responses can conform to multiple, modular profiles (UC 5.3)

From: kcoyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2018 06:39:52 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@rob-metalinkage At the F2F Jaroslav and I took on the action to revisit the use cases that inform profile representation and derive requirements specific to each UC. I have started that <a href="https://docs.google.com/document/d/13hV2tJ6Kg2Hfe7e1BowY5QfCIweH9GxSCFQV1aWtOPg/edit#">in a G-Doc</a> and will try to have something in email to group by start of (the various) day(s) Monday. We should also gather the proposed new Use Cases (there are a few) and decide if we accept them into our work.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/217#issuecomment-390109937 using your GitHub account