Re: [dxwg] Profiles should contain constraint information

From: Andrea Perego via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2018 21:58:49 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I'm personally totally happy with "constraints" and I agree with @dr-shorthair . We are not saying that such constraints must be specified with a formal language. We just have to clarify this in the document.

I'm not sure about "roles": my feeling is that "constraint" is expressing the concept more clearly.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by andrea-perego
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/229#issuecomment-390026964 using your GitHub account