Re: [dxwg] PROF - VOAF alignment

From: Andrea Perego via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2018 21:33:55 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Just to note that it may be worth considering the complementarity of VOAF (and not only the overlaps). Using multiple vocabularies for profile metadata would just be beneficial to their re-use across communities and platforms.

In the same spirit, I would suggest we do the same exercise with ADMS - if of interest, I can take care of that.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by andrea-perego
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/235#issuecomment-390019581 using your GitHub account