RE: dxwg-ACTION-117: Find example of catalogued service

From: <andrea.perego@ec.europa.eu>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2018 15:05:05 +0000
To: <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>, <Simon.Cox@csiro.au>
Simon,

Please note that the example I linked to today in the IRC is the wrong one, as it is about a distribution pointing to a service. Sorry for that.

I prepared a full example, which I made available on GH:

https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/237

Let me know if I can provide any additional help.

Cheers,

Andrea

----
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
Scientific / Technical Project Officer
European Commission DG JRC
Directorate B - Growth and Innovation
Unit B6 - Digital Economy
Via E. Fermi, 2749 - TP 262
21027 Ispra VA, Italy

https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.