From: Jaroslav Pullmann [mailto:jaroslav.pullmann@fit.fraunhofer.de]
Sent: Thursday, 17 May, 2018 16:54
To: Cox, Simon (L&W, Clayton) <Simon.Cox@csiro.au>
Cc: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Subject: Fwd: [DCAT] - proposed agenda 2018-05-17 / Apologies

  Dear Simon, dear all,

     while the new meeting time is generally o.k. I will not be able to join today because of an all-day meeting starting soon.
    Related to our discussion in Genua there is an diagram attached depicting a possible interpretation of the Distribution concept
    as a Representation shared by a number of Artifacts (concrete files) or served via a DataService. I'd be happy to discuss this
    in an upcoming meeting.

   Best regards
 Jaro