Re: [dxwg] Profiles have URI identifiers that resolve to more detailed descriptions (6.1)

From: kcoyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2018 06:50:58 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Andrea, although this has its own logic, this does not meet the use case provided for content negotiation. I think we need to hear from Ruben and Lars on this as it would seem to require an additional interaction beyond http. See https://w3c.github.io/dxwg/ucr/#ID2

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/205#issuecomment-389763337 using your GitHub account