Re: [dxwg] Profiles must support discoverability via search engines (UC 5.40)

From: Nicholas Car via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 23:58:16 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
It is likely possible to represent the Alternates View of a resource, if expressed in PROF (Profile Dec. Ont.) in schema.org. Recognising that the work I just did isn't yet harmonised with Lars' Ruben's work, I will address that before making any such mapping.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by nicholascar
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/222#issuecomment-389702092 using your GitHub account