Re: [dxwg] Profile vocabulary lists may be defined as closed (no other terms are allowed) or open (other terms are allowed) (UC 5.37)

From: Nicholas Car via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2018 02:25:28 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
This is a critical distinction I wish to see handled. I want to be able to know, when looking at a Profile, if I have to know about anything other than its Base Specification(s) before using it. We have many examples of closed Profiles (the GA Profile of ISO19115 for example) but haven't yet found an example or made up an 'open' profile that I'm aware of.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by nicholascar
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/219#issuecomment-387600417 using your GitHub account