Re: [dxwg] Clarify any relationship between profiles and validation languages (6.1)

From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2018 12:00:18 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@dr-shorthair very much agreed with the interest for filtering and the appropriateness of the current profile description model for that. What I'm wndering is whether we should have 2 levels or 3. First I thought we could merge an 'implementation' and the 'document' (a specific URL where an 'implementation' can be found) but in second thought I think we need the distinction. The two levels are probably going to have different metadata (e.g. creation date, creator...)

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/204#issuecomment-387379173 using your GitHub account