Re: [dxwg] Profiles extend or refine (UC 5.37)

From: Nicholas Car via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2018 11:46:53 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@makxdekkers Yes, that's what I meant. I admit that `dependsOn` as discussed here may fall slightly between `prov:wasDerivedFrom` and `prov:wasRevisionOf` in its intent but it is certainly catered for by use of the broader `prov:wasDerivedFrom` and use of that property would obviate the need to create yet another generically named property about derivation which the world can live without.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by nicholascar
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/216#issuecomment-387040030 using your GitHub account