Re: [dxwg] Definition of "Schema" (as opposed to profile)

From: Rob Atkinson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2018 03:36:02 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
One more wrinkle - if we flatten out the hierarchy for a convenience view, we may need to distinguish between a resource which is inherited and one which is part of the profile itself - i.e. is an inherited set of constraints which may be overridden performing a different role?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by rob-metalinkage
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/195#issuecomment-386948781 using your GitHub account