Re: [dxwg] dcat:accessURL - check constraints

From: Car, Nicholas (L&W, Dutton Park) <Nicholas.Car@csiro.au>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2018 21:19:07 +0000
To: makxdekkers via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
CC: "public-dxwg-wg@w3.org" <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
+1 to to add `dcat:accessService` as a sub-property of `dcat:accessURL`

I don’t believe an accessService fully subsumes an accessURL so we should not deprecate accessURL.

Still, I agree that property naming xxxURL is both bad modelling semantics and potentially misleading for devs.

Nicholas Car
Senior Experimental Scientist
CSIRO Land & Water
E nicholas.car@csiro.au<mailto:nicholas.car@csiro.au> M 0477 560 177<tel:0477%20560%20177> P 07 3833 5632
Dutton Park, QLD, Australia

to add `dcat:accessService` as a sub-property of `dcat:accessURL`