Re: [dxwg] dcat:accessURL - check constraints

From: makxdekkers via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2018 13:18:35 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Please allow me to disagree strongly with the proposal to deprecate `dcat:accessURL` for the simple reason that this is one of the most used properties of DCAT. Moreover, if `dcat:accessService` has essentially the same semantics as `dcat:accessURL`, I don't see any need at all to confuse implementers by changing the URI.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by makxdekkers
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/124#issuecomment-386292397 using your GitHub account