Re: [dxwg] Clarify scope of DCAT - Datasets, Distributions, Services?

From: Simon Cox via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2018 04:37:28 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
1. I proposed just 'Service' to allow for cataloging of other kinds of services (authentication?, entertainment?). We also might have just used dctype:Service but I feel we should have DCAT classes in  our backbone;

2. I also saw the possibility of having no specializations, but `DataDistributionService` seems like a central concern, and since we also want some links to Datasets and Distributions, it is much easier to axiomatize these with a named class.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/172#issuecomment-386189599 using your GitHub account