Re: [dxwg] Clarify scope of DCAT - Datasets, Distributions, Services?

From: Alejandra Gonzalez-Beltran via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2018 21:04:14 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Following the discussion on the call today, I will revise the reasons behind calling 'Service' rather than 'DataService'. I also raised that I think it might be too complex to have a typology of services, as it might not be complete. Rather, we could use a generic service class and characterise it with specific attributes.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by agbeltran
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/172#issuecomment-386120690 using your GitHub account