New Member Introduction

From: Adam Sisco <adam.sisco@nsstc.uah.edu>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2018 11:18:11 -0500
To: <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
Hello DXWG,

My name is Adam Sisco, and I wanted to briefly introduce myself ahead of
today's telecon. I am a Research Associate at the University of Alabama in
Huntsville and here as a representative of the NASA Earth Science Data
Systems (ESDS) Program. The ESDS Program oversees the lifecycle on NASA's
growing collection of Earth science data, and the provision of metadata is
of course integral in being able to discover, access, and use that data. My
work largely relates to the discovery of NASA Earth science data through the
curation of specialized Earth observation metadata in the Common Metadata
Repository (CMR), and I am also involved in the curation of federal climate
data and services in Data.gov and Geoplatform.gov.

I am new to W3C and still learning the ropes but will be working to bring
myself up to speed on the group's working documents. Upon doing that and
joining a couple calls, I can assess where I may be able to contribute.

Regards,

Adam Sisco

Research Associate
University of Alabama in Huntsville