RE: [External] Re: Agenda, March 20

I will be absent this week.

ixchel

From: Karen Coyle [mailto:kcoyle@kcoyle.net]
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2018 3:31 PM
To: Jaroslav Pullmann <jaroslav.pullmann@fit.fraunhofer.de>
Cc: Dataset Exchange Working Group <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
Subject: [External] Re: Agenda, March 20

The link in the agenda [1] shows me that March 20 will be the same as
this week: US will need to call in one hour later; UK and EU will be
calling at the same time they have for the past months. Please confirm
by clicking on the link.

kc
[1]
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/personal.html?msg=DXWG&iso=20180320T21&p1=1440&ah=1<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/personal.html?msg=DXWG&iso=20180320T21&p1=1440&ah=1>