Re: Agenda, March 20

   Dear Karen,

    there are 2 further Use Cases added to the agenda I'd ask to consider.
   As agreed in the last call I will provide a short summary of the UCR-related
   activities communicated via Github.

   Because of the daylight saving issues, could you please confirm the telcon time?

    Thank you
   Jaro

--
Jaroslav Pullmann
Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology FIT