Re: [dxwg] dcat:distribution - check constraints

I suggest removing the domain restriction on dcat:Distribution, so it can
be reused in different contexts. In Geoplatform, we introduce the concept
of Asset as a superclass of dcat:Dataset. Examples of subclasses of Asset
are Map, MapLayer, Software, Gallery, Style. Each of these classes can have
zero or more dcat:Distribution.

--
Stephane Fellah
Chief  Knowledge Scientist