Re: Additional UseCase / Requirements

Hi Rob

In your item #2 about the nature of the deliverable/s from the 'endpoint',
what assumptions are being made about the nature (e.g. transport protocol)
for this 'endpoint'.  I mean, could it be a library desk, for example; or
an xmlrpc call?  Or are we just imagining HTTP endpoints with REST/HATEOAS
, or perhaps GraphQL endpoints?

Peter