Re: ODRL community group - and profiles

I just had a quick look at the ODRL profile (will spend more time with
it later), and it actually looks like an interesting use case for us.
This makes me think that we might want to "declare" existing profile
definitions (DCAT-AP, perhaps BIBFRAME, ODRL) as use cases, and see what
we can reuse from them (or refer to) in our profile guidance. It might
also be a good idea to do a brief round-up of existing profiles in the
guidance document, using them as examples of why people need profiles,
what motivates them, etc.

kc