Re: Content Negotiation subgroup meetings (RE: Introduction - Rob Sanderson, J Paul Getty TrustI

Thank you Lars!

July 4th being a holiday here, and 1am Pacific being when I am typically
asleep (1 year old teething son not withstanding ... but also not conducive
to discussions!) I'm unlikely to make the next call, or indeed any call at
that time.

The timezone issue is ubiquitous and significant. Being new and late, I'm
happy to try and catch up via minutes and participate through the ml and
github, though a cycle through the timezones for the calls would be
appreciated if possible.

Rob

--
Rob Sanderson