Re: Minutes from the CNEG meeting 2018-06-20

Thanks for all of this. I've added suggested wordings to next week's
agenda, where appropriate. As for #4 about modularity, I do think that
this could benefit from a github discussion, so please create an issue
and we can link to it.

The UCR group should comment about the procedure for making the changes
in the UCR document, and whether your suggestion of pull requests is the
best way to go.

kc