Re: DCAT-rev as First Public Working Draft

Hi Dave,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to this, but my question was not
related to the ReSpec HTML but the link to the DCAT turtle file within
the FWPD document.

The section 6.1 on the RDF representation of the FPWD document:

https://www.w3.org/TR/2018/WD-vocab-dcat-2-20180508/#RDF-representation

is pointing to the latest version of the dcat.ttl file

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/w3c/dxwg/gh-pages/dcat/rdf/dcat.ttl

So, at the moment, it contains changes that were done after the FPWD was
released.

Instead, it should be linking to the dcat.ttl at the time of the FPWD
release, which was tagged and can be accessed here:

https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/blob/DCAT-rev-fpwd/dcat/rdf/dcat.ttl

Could this be changed?

I also noticed that, in that same section of the document, the text
'available in RDF' is linking to:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/w3c/dxwg/gh-pages/dcat/rdf/

which gives a 400 invalid request.

It should use the same link as above instead
(https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/blob/DCAT-rev-fpwd/dcat/rdf/dcat.ttl).

Thanks,

Alejandra