Re: ACTION-126: Prepare a proposal for issue 57 about quality information (Dataset Exchange Working Group)

I have prepared a proposal which can be viewed at
https://rawgit.com/w3c/dxwg/dcatQualityRelatedInformationI
ssue57Riccardo/dcat/index.html#quality-information , in the branch
https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/tree/dcatQualityRelatedInformationI
ssue57Riccardo.
In the proposal,  I have added a section "Quality information" to the DCAT
document which deals with quality by providing guidance for reusing DQV and
includes an example "Providing quality information" to deal with issue #57
<https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/57>.

I have asked a  revision of the related pull https://github.com/w3c/
dxwg/pull/245 to makx, antoine, and andrea.

Depending on the group opinion I would consider to further extend the
guidance including some examples of use and help with #58
<https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/58>.

On 31 May 2018 at 11:41, Dataset Exchange Working Group Issue Tracker <
sysbot+tracker@w3.org> wrote:

> ACTION-126: Prepare a proposal for issue 57 about quality information
> (Dataset Exchange Working Group)
>
> https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/track/actions/126
>
> On: Riccardo Albertoni
> Due: 2018-06-07
> Product: DCAT
>
> If you do not want to be notified on new action items for this group,
> please update your settings at:
> https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/track/users/72458#settings
>

> --
> This message has been scanned by E.F.A. Project and is believed to be
> clean.

Riccardo Albertoni
Istituto per la Matematica Applicata e Tecnologie Informatiche "Enrico
Magenes"
Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche
via de Marini 6 - 16149 GENOVA - ITALIA
tel. +39-010-6475624 - fax +39-010-6475660
e-mail: Riccardo.Albertoni@ge.imati.cnr.it
Skype: callto://riccardoalbertoni/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/riccardoalbertoni
www: *http://www.imati.cnr.it/ <http://www.imati.cnr.it/>*