Re: [dxwg] profileDesc and the Guidance document

Annette, that's what the Dublin Core profile guidance says - that you
use terms from existing vocabularies. It doesn't specify URLs because it
doens't assume RDF, but perhaps we could just say "published
vocabularies" to indicate that there has to be a way to access the
vocabularies that the profile is based on.

kc