Re: Plenary agenda June 5

items like:

 1.

    Requirement: Clients should be able to determine which profiles are
    supported by a server, and with which content types.  [ID2] (5.2)
    [conneg]

 2.

    Requirement: There should be a way for a client to look up
    additional information about a profile. (What kinds of information?
    Can we clarify this?)  [ID2] (5.2) [conneg]