Re: Plenary agenda June 5 / Partial list of requirements for approval / Informative supplement

Hi,

I'd echo Annette's concern here. Karen's answer was good enough for me, but Jaro's categorization is really too general. It's about functions like "Data creation and maintenance", "querying" etc. Can expressions like 'profile' and 'data expressed according to a profile' be employed to clarify the categories? This would make them longer, but at least we'd have a clearer idea of what (and what for) the requirements apply to.

Cheers,

Antoine