Re: Organizing milestones

Hi Karen,

Indeed it seems we can't have sub-milestones. I would say, considering that milestones are temporal in nature, we can perhaps lump all 'things' that are due for one date about one stream of work under one milestone? For example: "Progress on Profile Guidance FPWD - October F2F". That would allow to keep fine-grained work items as issues (my intuition is that e.g. the discussion on outlines fits rather the level of issues than milestones).

But I can live with both #1 and #2. And again, I can live with the wiki if we feel it's simpler :)

Cheers,

Antoine