Re: Organizing milestones

I'm happy to use the github milestones, although I need some advice.

The milestones as currently set up are very broad - e.g. FPWD level.
>From what I understand, milestones link to issues and pull requests. I
don't see a way to do sub-milestones (anyone?), so it seems that we have
two choices:

1) broad milestones with the specific tasks as github issues
 - Milestone: Profile Guidance FPWD
 -- Issues:
 ---- Document profileDesc
 ---- Bring possible document outlines to plenary

2) Both broad and specific milestones
 - Milestone: Profile Guidance FPWD
 - Milestone: Document profileDesc
 - Milestone: Decision on profile description by plenary
 - Milestone: Bring possible document outlines to plenary

The advantage that I see of #2 is that there are things that could be
milestones (Decision on ...) that may not be useful as issues. But I
think we can work with either one, so let me know what you all think.

Thanks Antoine.
kc
p.s. Oddly, it doesn't seem that github registers who created a
milestone. Did I miss that? IN any case, the milestone description for
profile guidance needs to change because it includes aspects that we
haven't agreed yet. I'll do that.