Re: [dxwg] Web browser navigation of profile information

From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2018 20:12:06 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
It's seems like we're past approving the case, and now discussing requirement and maybe even solution space ;-)

I can't resist the discussion however, and here's what I would stand for:
- +1 for a MUST have human-readable representation/documentation
- +1 for a SHOULD have HTML representation/documentation
- +1 for a SHOULD have machine readable specification

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/239#issuecomment-405712322 using your GitHub account