Re: [dxwg] dcat:mediaType - check constraints

From: makxdekkers via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 10:56:02 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
The current range declaration says that whatever is the object of the property is a dct:MediaTypeOrExtent, which is fine with me. On the other hand, I don't think a change to narrow the range is going to break anything. The usage note actually instructs implementers to use IANA-defined media types, and all of those can reasonably be considered to be instances of dct:MediaType.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by makxdekkers
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/127#issuecomment-405211783 using your GitHub account