Re: ACTION-154: Create milestone in GitHub for next DCAT FPWD (Dataset Exchange Working Group)

FYI, the milestone was created here

https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/milestone/13

Note that there are issues that we might want to cover for this, but I
didn't include them if they are under other milestone (as issues can be
on a single milestone) - for examplethe issue on 'Project context
[RPCX]' (https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/71) is currently under the
milestone for 'Dataset provenance patterns'
(https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/milestone/2)

We can discuss in the next meeting how to best deal with this.

Thanks,

Alejandra