Re: [dxwg] A profile must be packaged as a self-contained artefact

From: Annette Greiner via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2018 19:19:23 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
This seems at least a SHOULD to me. As requirements go, I think it's pretty obvious that there needs to be a way to obtain the details of all the constraints implied by the profile. For practical purposes, I think it also needs to be easy to do so. I'm even thinking that we might want to say that a profile should not use another profile as a base specification, so that all the details are never more than one hop away.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by agreiner
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/228#issuecomment-404281347 using your GitHub account