Re: Use of SHACL for profiles

Thanks for those, Dan. I do think a list of interesting profiles that
illustrate the range of profile types would be a good idea. I would like
to see it be more than just a list, if possible - something like "a
taxonomy of things that call themselves profiles". I looked at the ODRL
profiles and they have characteristics that are different from what I
usually consider application profiles, but they also have some
interesting solutions to inheritance and conflicting definitions.
(Anyone know a masters student needing a project? This could be ideal.)

kc