Re: Closing requirement issues on github?

Sorry, Antoine, I should have checked.

There are all of the previous "6.1" requirements there that I put in
github for the f2f3. We talked about removing them because they are
confusing - that's the first one (209). Although "closed" gets them out
of our view, they don't really go away. I don't know how to mark those
because they aren't approved, they are kind of superseded.

The other one was one of the few of the new requirements that we have
discussed on github and I considered it (yep, unilaterally) done.

I'll restore both, and mark the one approved, but would greatly
appreciate some advice on clearing up the old ones. And at some point we
should consider the requirements "done".

kc