From: Rob Atkinson [mailto:rob@metalinkage.com.au]
Sent: Thursday, 25 January, 2018 15:22
To: Klump, Jens (Mineral Resources, Kensington WA) <Jens.Klump@csiro.au>; Dataset Exchange Working Group <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
Cc: Cox, Simon (L&W, Clayton) <Simon.Cox@csiro.au>; rob@metalinkage.com.au; lesley.wyborn@anu.edu.au; gerry.ryder.ands@gmail.com; mingfang.wu@ands.org.au
Subject: Re: Adding use cases to W3C Data Set Exchange Working Group

Dear Jens,

we welcome your feedback and contributions.

The UCR document [1]  is released as a First Public Working Draft and provides instructions for feedback.

Please in particular note the requirements drawn from the Use Cases and check if these meet your needs - they tend to be somewhat generalised from the specific Use Cases identified.  If you feel your Use Cases provide additional explanation or justification for existing requirements, or a counter example, or identify a missing requirement, then we would be keen to include them in future drafts. If you feel we can explain anything better suggest improvements :-)

I have taken the liberty to cc- this to the group, as we are tracking who we have had contact with, and staying in touch with RDA is important to us.

Regards
Rob Atkinson

[1] https://www.w3.org/TR/dcat-ucr/