Re: Agenda for Jan. 23 / Apologies

   Dear Karen, dear all

     once again I am about to depart for a project meeting and will miss today's call. Please accept my apologies.
    I'd ask to finally postpone Action 50 to be discussed in the next meeting on 30th of January.

    Best regards
   Jaro

--
Jaroslav Pullmann
Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology FIT