Moving requirements from UCR to github issues

From: Rob Atkinson <rob@metalinkage.com.au>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2018 22:06:11 +0000
To: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>, Jaroslav Pullmann <jaroslav.pullmann@fit.fraunhofer.de>
Cc: Dataset Exchange Working Group <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
The DXWG group has decided that requirements will be tracked as github
issues. And I have been tasked to explore options for automation.

so first, is there a respec mechanism we should exploit ?

and second, can Jaroslav script either the internal mechanism or the github
REST calls?

I suspect we'll need to manually transcribe tag updates back to future
versions of UCR - but issues should be synced with UCR before they can be
closed, so hopefully it doesnt get out of control

Rob